Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Sept 4th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Sept 4th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Typical summer weather here, hoping for a breeze later on..

Here are your numbers for tonight>

O-62  N-41  G-55  B-10  I-18

G-58  N-44  B-2  I-23  O-67

B-15  O-70  N-36

Good Luck, Be back soon to check, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers today and my numbers are all over the board,wow.rained a while ago rained for about 15 minutes,they say more tomorrow wished it would quit.Good luck everybody,and can we say prayer for the people in the south i hope it's not a bad one.

Regular Social Butterfly

What is it about Bingo that makes it so attractive to play? The cliffhangers? The unexpected win? Whatever it is, it has gotten me hooked. I look forward to what tomorrow will bring. It will be an emphatic "YES", or a deflating "Oh, No!"
Recognized Social Butterfly

We had our Meet and Greet of the teachers at TCC Northwest today and it was success. Now I am very tired. I got a few more numbers. Please if you are in the pathway of Gordon listen to what they say and stay safe. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Got a few more numbers today some are connecting maybe tomorrow will be better. If there anyone else in the path of Gordon please be safe!!

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm awaitin, will not hold my breath though.

Still typical summer here but more humid than usual the past week or so.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Warm weather is back today. Couple of possibilities for me on my card tonight - fingers are crossed.  Have a good one.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP