Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Sept 12th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Sept 12th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, It was a nice day here, weather man says it's going to be summer like by the end of the week, and that's ok by me..

Here are the #s for tonight>

O-72  B-15  N-43  I-23  G-49

I-18  G-54  O-67  O-65  N-38

B-10  I-28  O-69

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Wow 6 numbers tonight sure beats the one I got last night no bingo here but working on it.Good luck everyone stay safe and dry all.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Need a couple more A pleasant day here in Wisc Good luck to all 

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I was too tired to come for my numbers last night, and have a total of 5 numbers for the two nights. Sassilady I was worried about you in Florida. Jen glad to hear your family is okay. My boss who has a home in Jacksonville, heard from the tenent and the house and they are all right. My family who vacated to North Carolina heard that they have a few trees down and minor damage to the house. They live in Key West, so they were lucky. My aunt said that house was built in the 20's and has stood up to many a hurricane.
Tonight my kitty is sick he just vomited everything and now I am doing the waiting game, as he has to eat because of his diabetes. He has problems with pooping, and I knew this was coming. I am going to give him extra laxative tonight and see if that helps. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We had some pretty cool weather and rain today had to wear a lite jacket, I got 4 numbers today.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

One for me tonight. Boy these 'new' cards are tough Jen, are you sure you didn't get them at a garage sale.

Gorgeous day today. I have been very frazzled though. Son in Ohio, me here and trying to be a go between to get some work he needs to have done. Maybe I should charge him for the aggravation. LOL!

Good luck everyone, maybe someone will hit it tonight.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Beautiful day here in Colorado.  Got a couple more to night - nothing exciting.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

A couple of good numbers here and there..giving me a wait...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP