Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Sept 10th Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Sept 10th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, I have an update, AARP Teri said they are aware of the issue and are working to get it fixed, they tried on their end, and asked me if I could see it...but No it's still not there.

Here are your numbers for tonight>

B-13  N-37  O-74  G-48  I-26

O-61  G-57  I-20  B-6  N-40

I-18  B-1  O-75

Good Luck, Hang in there everyone, better days are sure to come..I hope !, I'll check back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Well I still can't get to my bingo cards, this is one of the reason I left this website and went to Facebook. I will check again tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well it's good they are doing something about it, I got a few more numbers today but not in the right spot.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Well bummer - I had saved my cards on the AARP site & of course I can't get  - will keep checking- Thanks Jen for all you do.  

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I didn't realize there were issues with the website. I have an excel folder for all the bingo cards Jen sent out.
Anyone else created an excel folder and saved the bingo cards that way? I "daub" the numbers right on the card at play. To use an old card, I'd remove the highlighting color, the recorded called numbers and return the fonts to the original size. No papers hanging around. No physical storage.
The only time I use a paper bingo is when I'm traveling and only have the smart phone with me.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

So miliannie, Have you checked to see if you have the little gray envelope that we click on to send a private message?

Thats how I send everyone their bingo cards that they play with, it's not there now, went missing sometime over the weekend...we will get through this week, because I improvised, but it takes twice the time, i'm hoping they have it fixed by this coming Sunday..

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I get to the blog site from the "favorite" list. In fact, I can post without having to sign in. Can't explain why, but I'm glad I circumvent the usual requirements to get on this blog. Therefore, I don't see any envelope.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I am still getting 'access denied' and still no envelope.

Someone replied to the post I put in General Help suggesting I have been banned for posting something that wasn't acceptible or should I say wasn't Politically Correct.

NO, we all seem to be in the same boat and none of us have ever done anything like that.

Anyway a couple of more numbers tonight but still need two more for a bingo.

Good luck, I hope someone yells!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, I read that post SassiLady, made me laugh.lol, Jen
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP