Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Oct 9th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Oct 9th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Another hot and muggy day, if it wasn't for the tropical breeze that's blowing it would be really bad, seems we have hurricane Michael to thank for that, might have some rain tonight or tomorrow, after that the temps are really going to drop, so say the weathermen...

Here are your #s for tonight>

N-32  O-73  B-8  I-16  G-57

B-14  G-49  N-43  I-25  O-68

I-20  N-38  B-2

GOOD LUCK, Having chilie for supper, my neighbor brought it over, it's a little warm for it, but hey I'll take it, he makes good chilie ! , be back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Convertiblegal/Sandy, Congratulations on your win.

Milliannie, I was brought up to believe that Indian Summer was a fall thing, starting

from after Labor Day and until as late as Thanksgiving in November. I was raised in eastern MA and those were the days we wore a sweater when going to school in the am but carried it home in the afternoon because by mid-morning it was too hot for one. I see Wikipedia  says it also can occur from May 1st to mid April and that's a new one, never heard of it.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

3 numbers today but nohing oh well will see how I do tomorrow.Our weather is the same as yours.Good luck everyone and stay dry.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I see we have a winner, congrats. It rained all day and the Band Experience involving all the high school bands in Saginaw Texas was cancelled. Starting tomorrow we are getting very low temperatures, can't wait.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

OMG enjoy your warm weather - it was only in the mid 30's here with rain on & off all day - they say hard freeze for us tonight. Got a possibility on my card - fingers are crossed. Have a good one.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Bingo Card 118 top row across

B 2, I 20, N 38, G 57, O 73

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS convertiblegal55 !

Way to go Sandy, This is a GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgYou are Our 1st WINNER !

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

NO LUCK HERE CONGRADS CONVERTABLE GAL
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Unorganized results with the 3 more hits today.

Yesterday, I was wondering out loud about Indian Summer. Today I looked it up in Wikipedia.org and found the following:
"An Indian summer is a period of unseasonably warm, dry weather that sometimes occurs in spring and autumn in the Northern Hemisphere." From this, I surmise that if it's hot and humid, it's not Indian Summer.

Does anyone have anything on Indian Summer?
Honored Social Butterfly

Chili sounds good to me, 3 more numbers today getting there slowly.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP