Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Oct 31st, OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

Had quite a few kids last night, I'm hoping I have enough tonight to get rid of the rest of the candy..LOL

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-8  O-71  G-46  N-40  I-21 

N-31  G-52  O-68  B-2  I-29

I-16  G-49  O-62

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

100_1859.JPG

Kudos
Views
Replies
Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the winner...No treats for me but a few scattered numbers here and there..Hope everyone had a nice Halloween..we had 75 trick or treaters...Thankfully my oldest daughter took over the reigns..
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

This goblin also scored a bingo tonight. Card 108, diagonally across from top B to bottom O:

B- 11-- I- 23-- N - Free -- G - 46 -- O - 68

I'm sorry to join the bingo parade so late. Been out line dancing with other dolled up geriatric twinkle-toes.
Honored Social Butterfly

Sounds like you were having a great time !

This is a Good Bingo!

congrats.jpg

YOU ARE THE 2nd WINNER !

Bronze Conversationalist

No bingo here got five numbers but didn't help,congratulations Ladyfox58 nice.I will see what happens in the bonus games maybe I'll be lucky ha!ha!.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

hauntedhouse.jpg

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Happy Halloween every one!

Happy HalloweenHappy Halloween

Bronze Conversationalist

CONGRATULATIONS, Lady Fox!  You're a good player.  Hope you have some interesting "tricksters" this evening.  HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Where I live in the country there are no one to trick or treat all grown ups. I didn't see many out trick or treating when I was in town either it's not like it use to be.

Regular Social Butterfly

I see ladyfox has a bingo. I knew I was close so I thought there will be a bingo tonight. Maybe I will have luck with the bonus game.
I am waiting for the Trick Treaters. It is cold tonight and has been raining so I don't know if I will have many.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Congrats Ladyfox - way to go!!!  Happy Halloween everyone - enjoy your evening. Only a couple more numbers for me tonight - fingers are crossed for the bonus game.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Jen, I have a BINGO on Card#106 under the I 16, 28, 21, 29 and 23 Happy Halloween everyone!

Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO ladyfox58, Good Job!

bingo trophy new.jpgYOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER !

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

congrads ladyfox58 happy Halloween everyone
WANDA MORRIS
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png