Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Oct 24th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Oct 24th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Cold and rainy here getting down to 37 or lower tonight, snow was even mentioned in the forcast !

Testing was early this morning, won't know anything till doctor reads it, I was starving when it was over, was so glad to be able to eat again, LOL

Here are your #s for tonight>

N-36  N-42  B-4  G-60  O-68

B-9  G-49  I-28  O-63  I-19

G-55  B-2  I-20

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

outofmywaybingoLOGO.gif

Trusted Social Butterfly

I also have a regular Bingo on card #77 as follows: Under the B 2-I20, free space, G57 and O63. Please confirm..Congratulations to the other winner glad to share the win. I hope all goes well for you on your test results..
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO jonibee, You are the 2nd Winner!

bingogirl.gifCONGRATULATIONS !

YOU DID GOOD !

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

A few more  Tonite maybe some possibilities  Good luck to all Hope results are good news   Got cold too soon for me

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I got a few numbers and some hopefuls, but I have a feeling someone will get a bingo. I remember those test Jen and I was so hungry afterwards I could have eaten a whole cow. I pray your results are good. I go for those test every two years, and mine are due next spring.
It is going to get down to 45 tonight with a high of 59 tomorrow. I went for a follow up on my left eye cataracts surgery this morning and he cleared me for driving, and so my grandson was happy when I was waiting for him after school.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Wow, Mary Riley got lucky again. Congrats.

Here's hoping that you've aced all your tests, Jen.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi - Got a couple more tonight - Congrats to our winner Mary!!!  Fingers are crossed for you Jen - hope you had something good for dinner.  We had a beautiful day & they say in the high 70 for tomorrow - crazy.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi Jen I have bingo on card # 82, 5, 19, free, 52, 65. thanks good luck to the rest . Praying for nothing but great reports from the doctor, have a blessed evening.

Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS Mary Riley ! This is a GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgYOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER,

WAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations Mary Riley nice.I got three numbers was close to a bingo on the b row oh well,will see what the game is tomorrow.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Praying all is well with your results, it's pretty cool today have to wear a lite jacket.. I got a few more numbers today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP