Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues OCT 5th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues OCT 5th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A cloudy overcast sky here today, had just a hand full of rain drops, maybe it's waiting for night time.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-14  I-25  N-40  G-52  O-73

G-46  N-38  I-27  B-5  O-67

I-18  B-10  O-61

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

C7822.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen thanks for the new number, but alas it was no help as I don't have it on my card. I appreciate you and all you do though, just saying something I most likely don't say often enough. Have a great day.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

@Vexed Did you save any dessert for me? I really love strawberries!

Social Butterfly

Sorry @LindaB671 , none left. Will that make you go to the store now?😁

Silver Conversationalist

@Vexed Order a pizza!

Social Butterfly

Good idea @LindaB671 . Will save it for when there is nothing in the fridge. Settled on (frozen) pasta, chicken, broccoli and cheese. Dessert was pound cake and strawberries. Then leftovers tomorrow night. One more supper choice out of the way. Have a good night all and good luck for the numbers tomorrow. 😸

Social Butterfly

@SassiLady  I saw a bit on tv once about a neighborhood with bad potholes. They would go out with day old doughnuts and whatever else they could find to fill up holes. They said it wouldn't last, but was more interesting to look at than a patch that didn't last. Or maybe they hoped that all the different stuff they put in there would have some chemical reaction and become a good sealant.

@LindaB671 , I tried looking at the local coupons off, but there was only one or two in my area.

@prisonnurse06 , You could feed my cats while you're at it, but I think they would get real hungry with that drive. 😊 I wish feeding us was as easy. LindaB671 made me go get taters and stuff. Sure was good. Now I got to figure out supper all over again. 😊

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. The day started out cool 59 and ended with a 88 warm and pleasant. 

I was reading the post of our groups and Ladies you all crack me up. You all gave me a smile thanks. I am still waiting for the one number to be called, but after reading SassiLady's post she might beat me to that bingo.

You all take care and have a great night, now I have to go and feed my hungry kitties, and me as well. Chow Baby!!!!!

Charonanne E Kading
Silver Conversationalist

@SassiLady & @Vexed I also have a REACH and am in need of two numbers in another spot. Super easy dinner tonight…pizza and wings delivered. And I used a $5 off AARP Rewards ‘Near You’ coupon. Does anyone else partake in the Rewards program?

Honored Social Butterfly

I have a wait on a line of five, I always think it isn't fair when there are a lot of ways to get a bingo with only four. Okay, got that off my chest. LOL! We had a nice day today, and it's 84 now, but we are in for rain tomorrow, maybe it will wash all the mud spatter off my van. Ha, I should be that lucky. Our street has so much dirt and pot holes it looks like a war zone. Complaining doesn't do any good. They come dump some gloop in the holes, tamp it down with a shovel and a couple of rain falls later it is all coming out again. Okay that's all folks. Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

I need one number. We had some excitement today. Watched them change out a telephone pole. It doesn't take much to amuse us. 😊

Honored Social Butterfly

@Vexed, you are so right. When we were living in Norwich NY area, we had to have the big willow tree taken down, that thing was really high and it took just about all day. We had several neighbors on our front porch watching the entire operation. I told my husband we should have sold tickets and served lunch and snacks.

Honored Social Butterfly

I'll see what the new number is but I did get 3 numbers.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly

N32 was called yesterday, Jen.

Honored Social Butterfly

Edited my post, the new # is N-38, Thanks...geez, sorry ladies!

Social Butterfly

Didn't catch this till later @jen43 . Didn't help either. Like Linda, I thank you for all you do. If I didn't know better, I would say we're related. 😉

Silver Conversationalist

No worries @jen43, except the ‘extra’ number isn’t the one I needed haha! Honestly, thanks for all you do!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP