Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Nov 27th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Nov 27th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, More and more as I get older, I hate bad winters!

I am not a cold weather person !!!

Here are the numbers for tonight>

N-32  G-54  B-4  I-27  O - 66

B-8  O-70  N-43  G-58  I-29

O-74  B-2  N-45

Good Luck, I am in the middle of boxes and tree lights and ornaments ! I have way too much stuff!

I'll be back later to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Forgot to check my cards last night almost got a bingo in the b row needed one number will see what happens today.Cold and snow here they say we going to get rain on Sunday it will be a mess outside.Good luck everyone stay warn and dry.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hiya! Almost a bingo.

That's life.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

No luck with this card, but I bet someone gets lucky tonight. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh wow, I love winter and if I had my own place I would ask you if you wanted to trade for a couple of months a year.

Okay, enough dreaming of snow and shoveling LOL! I have one wait so will have to see what tomorrow brings.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

You're not by yourself Jen I'm not a fan of cold weather either, I got 6 more numbers today.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Very good numbers left me with (3) waits..will it happen tomorrow or perhaps Lady Luck will smile on someone else tonight.....I don't look forward to this winter weather either, but will take each day as it comes...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP