Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Nov 12th Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Nov 12th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, It's a whopping 15 degrees right now, even with the sun we had this morning, I'm still not willing to venture out, they say the roads are still icy and dangerous, there were a lot of accidents last night, and cars in the ditches this morning...I think Thurs will be our best day this week.

Here are your numbers for tonight>

G-48  I-23  O-65  I-27  N-37

B-6  N-31  G-58  B-2  I-20 

N-39  I-16  O-63

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Well it looks like my temperatures here in Texas matches a lot of you all. Yesterday it started out 63 and ended with 32. Today the day started out at 27 felt like 8 and right now it is 33, going down to 29 in the morning.
Yesterday it was my job to get my grandsons to school and had to pick them up, as their parents were working as band directors. Their band went to AT&T Stadium in Arlington Texas, about one hour away or as my son calls it Cowboy Stadium. They perform in the U.S. Bands Championship Contest, and did well.
I am looking outside and noticed a full moon and is it ever bright.
Well my tummy is telling me to put food in it, so I guess I better go feed it. Tomorrow I go to Bible Studies so I may be late. Stay warm and safe during these very cold days.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Right now it's 34ยฐ and dropping down in 20's tonight, I got 3 more numbers today. Stay warm everyone!

Regular Social Butterfly

For some reason, unbeknown to me, I missed checking in Monday! So, today, I had the pleasure of checking 26 numbers against my bingo card. 27% stuck on, 73% fell off.

15 degrees outside?!!!! I'll gladly grab 20 degrees off your thermometer and use it to chill off the 88 degrees over the islands. Just imagine how that would chase people off the beach as they wrap themselves into whatever they can lay their hands on, run to the car and drive home to warm up in a hurry.
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay, 4 numbers tonight but no help as they are all over the place.

Brrrr, I felt cold just reading your temperature Jen. We will be having a heat wave compared to that, dropping down to the low 40's tonight.

Stay warm everyone and good luck.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP