Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues NOV 21st OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues NOV 21st OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A cold and windy day here, inside doing as much prep work as I can for Thanksgiving dinner, house smells of celery, onions, and poultry seasoning...

Here are your numbers for today>

O-64  N-33  B-10  I-18  G-53

B-3  N-43  G-58  O-67  I-26

N-31  B-1  O-61

Oh, By the way, Bingo Hall will be closed for Thanksgiving day...Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Trusted Social Butterfly

This year we will be going to our oldest son' home to spend Thanksgiving ..I'm bringing a Brussel Sprout entree along with an Escalloped Corn dish. The Brussel Sprout dish is from an Irish cook book and I made it last year and it was a hit...I just found out my severe leg pain is from Arthritis of the back so it's pain management for me as surgery would be my last option...grin and bear it...ha
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I am glad you will get to enjoy your Thanksgiving. I will be spending mind with my son and I get to met his new girl friend, and according to my grandson I think she maybe may future DIL. Of course the rest of our family will be there, and I am looking forward to seeing everyone.
I got a few more numbers, but nothing close. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Glad your taking thankgiving off nice,my fourth row is looking good need one number maybe tomorrow.Good luck everyone and a Happy Thankgiving to all.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, that's just in case I don't get here on time tomorrow. Missed yesterday entirely.

My DIL is running me ragged. LOL!

I have 8 numbers so far and not even close.

Glad you decided to take the day off from Bingo Jen, you have your hands full and I know how that is when you are doing dinner for the family.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm about to start on my cake and pies and everything else tomorrow. You enjoy your day with your family. My numbers just jumped all over the board.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi  All - only 3 more for me tonight. Did my shopping for Thanksgiving - it was just crazy.  See you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

A few more today Happy Thanksgiving  and about  time jen has time off  Good luck to my buddies

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP