Hi everyone.

Looks like rain ,but nothing yet.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-3 I-27 N-43 G-49 O-63

I-22 N-38 G-51 O-69 B-11

O-73 I-30 G-57

GOOD LUCK I'll be back soon,Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I came by earlier and couldn't find the Bingo Game, when I saw Friday May 3 I wondered if this was our numbers, but I had two kitties that were getting in my face about supper, so I decided to wait until now. As I was writing my numbers down for tonight game I put Friday instead of Tuesday, so maybe it is the new virus called not remembering. I was told this occurs as we get older yuk.

I will see you all tomorrow  on Wednesday. 

Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, I am one confused woman, I know it's May 3rd but it's also Tuesday and not Friday. Anyway I have a wait, that's about all.

@im2bizzie yes 4 corners counts as a regular bingo.

Conversationalist

Thanks @SassiLady I don't have one, I just need one more number for it and didn't want to holler bingo (if I got it) and it really wasn't a bingo lol. I have my community bingo tomorrow, Wednesday, hopefully I will win there ๐Ÿ˜

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hahahahahaha I searched everywhere for today's post lol ๐Ÿคฃ I saw Friday and was wondering why my posts were no longer in date order hahahahaha.....I got it all figured out......you are just playing with out minds @jen43 to keep the excitement up and to keep us on our toes lol

I had only 1 number tonight. Do we play 4 outside corners or no?

Thanks!

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes 4 corners count as a Bingo.Go on and yell if you have one.

Conversationalist

No @jen43 I do not have one. I just need one more number for one and wanted to make sure if it counted or not if I got it tomorrow.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

This confused gal got a few numbers. Some of the rows seem to be allergic. ๐Ÿ˜Š Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

Jen, your bingo card message went into the spam bin.  How rude of the computer!!!

Today I got a chance to check on the 26 numbers called against my card.  You'd think I have a bingo . NOT.  I got 2 hits.  And I welcomed them warmly. 

Gold Conversationalist

JEN , i thought i was loosing it too LOL

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm with Convertiblegal55 it's Tuesday, we had rain early this morning... I got 2 numbers today.

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen, your confusing this old gal, it's Tuesday

Honored Social Butterfly

Can you tell I was in a hurry,I edited my post,Thanks ladies!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP