Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues May 4th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues May 4th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Damp and cool here, yesterday we were dodging tornados , warnings all over the place, had to go to my safe area at six pm. a scary time, but it ended up going eight miles east of us and ran out of steam.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-22  B-14  G-52  N-34  O-63

G-56  N-41  B-5  I-19  O-75

B-12  I-30  N-45

Good Luck, Hoping the rest of this afternoon will stay calm, and Mother Nature got all that bad weather out of her system. Jen.

Bronze Conversationalist

That is way too much excitement! Glad you are okay @jen43  and Congrats to SassiLady !!

Gold Conversationalist

congrads winner sassilady

WANDA MORRIS
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen it sounds like you and me were in the same situation. There were 3 tornadoes within a few miles of me, that did a considerable amount of damage. Today it is sunny and cool. 

I finally got my numbers from yesterday today and have some good areas for a win, if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Tomorrow I will be having a heart cath. so I may not get here until Thursday. 

You have a great night and I will take my nerves and try to not think to much about tomorrow. Stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

We had some bad weather today it was raining bad,wind blowing so hard and hail but it blew on thru quick. Congrats to SassiLady ๐ŸŽ‰ I got a few numbers today so on to the bonus game, if there are more winners Congratulations to you also.

Honored Social Butterfly

Bingo on card #25!

B-8, I-30, Free, G-46, O-63

On to the bonus game. More winners I hope. Wow they just called me for dinner. Talk about good timing. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS SassiLady !

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO !

bingo%20trophy%20new.jpg WAY TOGO !

Regular Social Butterfly

Look at SassiLady's winning hand on a Tuesday!  Way to go.  This gives us 3 days to vie for a Bonus win.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

How frightening @jen43! Damp again here today. Cool the rest of the week. I need one number in two different spots.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP