Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues May 16th Our Bingo Game Continues, Welcome

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues May 16th Our Bingo Game Continues, Welcome

Hi Everyone, Sounds like all of you had a great Mothers Day.

I rested most of the day yesterday, did a little yard work, today is very hot, but thre is a good breeze. I did get the ac cleaned and going, it gets very warm in a mobile home, and they are calling for really hot temps for the rest of the week.

Here are your #s for today>

N-41  B-4  G-56  O-73  I-29

I-23  G-58  N-33  B-7  O-62

B-15  N-45  G-48

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back later to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Warm here today it was 72 degrees did'nt put the air as I need to figure which one I want on will figure it out tomorrow.6 numbers tonight and one row needs one number will see what tomorrow brings that would be nice.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it's nice.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Dear Jen,  I have 4 numbers so far,  Scattered about,  My son and daughter-in-law are coming tomorrow and I sure am looking forward to that.         Naomi

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

5 numberss here Have to ge off tornadoes coming this way Good luck

Trusted Social Butterfly

A few here and there...nothing to write home about...ha...Tomorrow is another day...It was very nice here weather wise today..Not looking forward to the hot temp. days..haven't put out the a/c s yet...
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Gee only 2 for me today.  We are having wind,rain & snow is in the weekend forecast.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

The numbers land on the Bingo card like from a pepper shaker: here, there everywhere without a pattern. I'd be surprised if a Bingo comes out for me tomorrow.
Honored Social Butterfly

Me three, although the people that built it call it a manufactured home. The oven doesn't heat the kitchen up but that could be that we have a large eat-in kitchen open to the dining room area also and then into the living room. I like the open floor plans as my home in NY state had it but up there it was harder to heat in the winter. Now with five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a family room we are quite large. 

Enough of that. I got 6 numbers tonight and am no closer than two to a bingo.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

I live in a mobile home also and it does get pretty warm if you don't have the air on  and even hotter if you have the oven on. I got 5 more numbers today.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP