Honored Social Butterfly

Tues May 15th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, I'm glad you all had a good weekend, couldn't get on here last night, we had thunderstorms and lightening all night with heavy rain, and getting more this evening, rain is coming down now, ladyfox I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

Here are the #s for tonight>

O-64  G-49  N-38  B-1  I-27

N-35  B-8  G-55  O-71  B-13

I-29  O-66  N-40

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers tonight but all over the place maybe tomorrow some will line up.It finally stopped raining now it is very humid which is not good It makes it so I have a hard time breathing I have the meds that help you when the humidity is high and it helps.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it's good.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I miss a bingo by 1 digit! Luck is definitely in the midst. Hopefully I can yell Bingo with a few of you, if someone hasn't scored a bingo after I posted this.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Happy Belated Birthday lady fox. Today my fellow friends at the Y had a memorial service for Jim McNeil, who was the one that gave me my kitties. He was also in our exercise class. He will be missed by his Y family. I had a threat of storms today but they were all east of me, so I was lucky. I woke up this morning with ants coming into my back door. I went and got Orange Oil and soaks around the back door and found a few cracks inside and injected oil down there as well. I will know if it worked tomorrow morning or possible tonight.
Well must go see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

Got 3 more tonight - nothing special going on.  Beautiful day here today  but, now the storms are moving in.  See you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Happy Birthday "Lady Fox" and many more!
Social Butterfly

El.Zippo for me tonight...will see what tomorrow brings...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow we have been having T-storms off and on for two days now and it isn't going to stop any time soon.  Ugh! Well I know we need it but let's not overdo it Mother Nature.

Z as in zip, zero and whatever for me tonight.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes I had a wonderful day, Well I got some numbers today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png