Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues May 15th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues May 15th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, I'm glad you all had a good weekend, couldn't get on here last night, we had thunderstorms and lightening all night with heavy rain, and getting more this evening, rain is coming down now, ladyfox I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

Here are the #s for tonight>

O-64  G-49  N-38  B-1  I-27

N-35  B-8  G-55  O-71  B-13

I-29  O-66  N-40

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers tonight but all over the place maybe tomorrow some will line up.It finally stopped raining now it is very humid which is not good It makes it so I have a hard time breathing I have the meds that help you when the humidity is high and it helps.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it's good.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I miss a bingo by 1 digit! Luck is definitely in the midst. Hopefully I can yell Bingo with a few of you, if someone hasn't scored a bingo after I posted this.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Happy Belated Birthday lady fox. Today my fellow friends at the Y had a memorial service for Jim McNeil, who was the one that gave me my kitties. He was also in our exercise class. He will be missed by his Y family. I had a threat of storms today but they were all east of me, so I was lucky. I woke up this morning with ants coming into my back door. I went and got Orange Oil and soaks around the back door and found a few cracks inside and injected oil down there as well. I will know if it worked tomorrow morning or possible tonight.
Well must go see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

Got 3 more tonight - nothing special going on.  Beautiful day here today  but, now the storms are moving in.  See you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Happy Birthday "Lady Fox" and many more!
Trusted Social Butterfly

El.Zippo for me tonight...will see what tomorrow brings...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow we have been having T-storms off and on for two days now and it isn't going to stop any time soon.  Ugh! Well I know we need it but let's not overdo it Mother Nature.

Z as in zip, zero and whatever for me tonight.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes I had a wonderful day, Well I got some numbers today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP