AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tues March 5th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Message 1 of 7
Hey, Sweet nurse, I'll be in Houston on Saturday and won't be bringing my Leddy's boots (from Ft. Worth). Too cumbersome for travel and packing. but we can compare the weather reports of Ft. Worth and Houston!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7
Another cold day in Fort Worth Texas, the weatherman did state we have one more very cold morning and than it starts to warm up. We are to have in the high 70's on Friday.
I got many numbers which means if I got that many someone is getting more, so maybe a bonus game tomorrow.
Well my tummy wants to eat so I guess I better go feed it. See you all tomorrow. Stay warm.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Gosh, I only got 1 little lonely number today.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

A couple possibilities from tonight - what will tomorrow bring.  Have a good evening stay warm

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7
You know that sinking feeling when you check your numbers against the ones called for the day, and nothing seems to match for the first 10 numbers? Fortunately, I scored 2 hits on the last row of numbers.

What is it about bingo that just keeps one going even when it seems to inflict rejection? Who needs opioid when there's bingo?!!😂
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7
I feel like I'm playing tic-tac-toe here a number...there a number..some possibilities lining up..All I need is tomorrows numbers...Did some snow clean up so we can move about..I threw out some cookies crumbles to the birds/squirrels as they are looking for food..so hard for them if there isn't berries for them to eat on the bushes...
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tues March 5th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Message 7 of 7

Hi Everyone, Our frigid tems continue, 8 degrees right now, hoping for a little arm up tomorrow!

Here are the numbers for tonight>

G-52  B-8  O-68  I-24  N-33

O-61  I-16  B-13  N-43  G-48

B-6  I-21  G-58

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark