Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues March 5th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues March 5th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Our frigid tems continue, 8 degrees right now, hoping for a little arm up tomorrow!

Here are the numbers for tonight>

G-52  B-8  O-68  I-24  N-33

O-61  I-16  B-13  N-43  G-48

B-6  I-21  G-58

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Another cold day in Fort Worth Texas, the weatherman did state we have one more very cold morning and than it starts to warm up. We are to have in the high 70's on Friday.
I got many numbers which means if I got that many someone is getting more, so maybe a bonus game tomorrow.
Well my tummy wants to eat so I guess I better go feed it. See you all tomorrow. Stay warm.
Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

Hey, Sweet nurse, I'll be in Houston on Saturday and won't be bringing my Leddy's boots (from Ft. Worth). Too cumbersome for travel and packing. but we can compare the weather reports of Ft. Worth and Houston!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Gosh, I only got 1 little lonely number today.

Social Butterfly

A couple possibilities from tonight - what will tomorrow bring.  Have a good evening stay warm

Regular Social Butterfly

You know that sinking feeling when you check your numbers against the ones called for the day, and nothing seems to match for the first 10 numbers? Fortunately, I scored 2 hits on the last row of numbers.

What is it about bingo that just keeps one going even when it seems to inflict rejection? Who needs opioid when there's bingo?!!๐Ÿ˜‚
Trusted Social Butterfly

I feel like I'm playing tic-tac-toe here a number...there a number..some possibilities lining up..All I need is tomorrows numbers...Did some snow clean up so we can move about..I threw out some cookies crumbles to the birds/squirrels as they are looking for food..so hard for them if there isn't berries for them to eat on the bushes...
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP