Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues March 24th Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues March 24th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Overcast all day, with a few showers off and on, temp remains cold, at least for me, seems the older I get, the colder I get ! lol

Here are the numbers for tonight>

G-57  O-62  B-8  N-38  I-19

B-4  N-41  G-48  I-26  O-68

I-28  B-10  O-70

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

congrads winner
WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

It looks like we have a winner in Mary Riley, wtg woman.

I myself am glad of a long bonus game, closest I came is halfway, I guess that makes me an optomist.

We had a nice sunny 85 degree day and on the downside we had some humidity right along with it. Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

You almost got the 100 score, Jen. Unfortunately, you let one number slip by, and it landed on my bingo card. Please do a better job at making sure that none escape tomorrow!๐Ÿ˜

I told y'all about our shopping plan this morning, when Costco senior customers could shop for one hour (0800-0900) on Tuesday and Thursday without the rest of the crowd. It was a huge mistake! We snaked around the parking lot lanes, under the rain, standing in line for a good hour before we could get inside. We only waited an hour. The line began to form at 6:30 AM !!! When we got out at 9:15 AM, there was no crowd and plenty parking near the store. Lesson learned. Be at Costco by 9:15 AM on Senior Shopping mornings.
Social Butterfly

We had a beautiful day - 65 degrees can you believe it - just wonderful. Have a good evening & stay well.

Recognized Social Butterfly

The numbers I got tonight were the same amount I got last night, not many. Fort Worth is shelter in place, which means we can go out for groceries, gas, and medicine. They also indicate we could go out for walks, just stay 6 feet apart or go by yourself.
Tomorrow I am going to get some groceries very early.
Well must go getting hungry. Stay safe and healthy.
Charonanne E Kading
Super Contributor

Hi Jen I have bingo on card # 96, 13, 28, 38, 54, 70, thans and congrats to any other winners, see you tomorrow

Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS Mary, This is a GOOD BINGO !

WAY TO GO !

bingo trophy new.jpgYOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Been having showers off and on here also, I got more numbers today than yesterday.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP