Hi Everyone, Finally the sun is out ! 

It's been overcast and rainy all day.

Here are the numbers for today.>

G-53  B-9  N-38  I-19  O-67

N-34  I-28  G-60  B-14  O-69

B-4  O-75  N-41

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen bingo-8.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Well ladies, can't even read my own numbers, I wrote O-69, but typed O-64' And the number is O-69,kinda hope it wasn't a critical number, I WILL REMIND EVERYONE TOMORROW,Jen

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks @jen43 ...you just gave me another REACH! I don’t know how you keep it all straight, especially handing out the numbers on Sundays. Thanks for all you do! 😀

Regular Social Butterfly

It's definitely not my eyesight. O64 is "deja vu" yesterday. It's probably too late for a replacement today.  How about an extra O number for tomorrow, Lady Jen?

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, I corrected my post, and will give an extra # tomorrow.

Honored Social Butterfly

Well, not as warm as they said but in the 70's, it couldn't get that hot because it was cloudy most of the day and the sun only kept popping in and out. I am not very close. Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I didn't make it last night, my family was celebrating my grandson Coleman's 19th birthday. It was great to go to our favorite restaurant which was Mexican Inn, and I totally enjoyed my huge taco salad.

Later we went to my exDIL house and had cake. It has been a year since my whole family has got together, and last night was fantastic, even the thunderstorms couldn't dampen my spirits. 

I got some good numbers from both nights, and as close as I am I think maybe someone is closer.

See you all tomorrow, stay safe and healthy.

Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

REACH!  Ooh I so close a couple ways. Good luck everyone. Bit chilly today.

Suzy

Honored Social Butterfly

I got a few more numbers today and waiting in a couple places.. good luck to the rest of you

Silver Conversationalist

REACH!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP