Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues March 16th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues March 16th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Our rain continued last night and into the morning, I was sleeping when my daughter knocked on my door, I forgave her when I saw the doughnuts, I do love the raspberry bismarks !

Here are the numbers for today>

B-12  I-19  G-50  N-37  O-75

N-42  B-6  I-26  G-49  O-65

I-24  G-57  B-15

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

C7822.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm late but I have a bingo on card# 6

B-4, I-28, Free, G-57, O-62

Good luck everyone and stay safe.

Charonanne, maybe you need a gutter put up on that side.

Gold Conversationalist

congrads sassilady

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

This is a GOOD BINGO SassiLady !

CONGRATULATIONS , You are the 1st Winner !

Number One ! WinnerNumber One ! Winner

WAY TO GO !

Honored Social Butterfly

Rain have finally stopped for now, I got some numbers but just not matching up for me.

Bronze Conversationalist

REACH!  ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Rainy โ˜” and 52 degrees today. I held my two month old grandson all day to stay warm ๐Ÿ’–

My daffodils came up overnight! I hope is doesn't snow on them.

Suzy

My daffodils 2021.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

I love daffodils, such a Happy yellow !

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I got a few more numbers tonight, but nothing looks promising.

Today was warm and some sun, but right now we have dark clouds, and I know the rain is coming, with possible hail.

I finally took care of an area of my garden where I have Wandering Jew growing, as last year it got so big and was taking over everything. I trimmed it back to almost nothing. I found you can't kill this plant.

I am trying to come up with idea what to do with my shrubs under my front window. When it rains the water coming off the roof takes all the soil from around the shrubs and I noticed the roots are starting to show. My house is on a slight incline, so every time I put something around the shrubs it washes out onto my lawn. I even tried putting big stones there, as I have so many, and this didn't work. In Texas you don't have to dig down too far before you are hitting shale and clay. I figure out something,

You take care and will see you tomorrow. Stay safe and healthy.

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

Charonanne.  On protecting your shrubs under your front windows, either you don't have a rain guard or the rain is too much for your rain guard. Just a thought, since I can't really see your set up.

Super Contributor

Have you considered rainwater harvesting? A lot of people here in Tucson do it.

Silver Conversationalist

REACH!!!!

โ€In Japan, a player will yell, โ€˜Reachโ€™ when he/she is one space away from a Bingo.โ€

Regular Social Butterfly

Stretching to reach!  Almost there.  I need a few "bricks" to close the gap in a few places.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP