Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues March 10th Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues March 10th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Kinda overcast all day, but no rain..so it's not too bad out, a little chilly though.

Here are the numbers for today>

G-49  B-9  I-16  N-34  O-70

N-40  I-27  G-60  B-12  O-61

B-11  G-54  O-75

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

tuesday16.gif

Recognized Social Butterfly

I am late, went to the library for knitting and crocheting, but I decided to take my counted cross stitch, and take a vacation from knitting.
I came so close, this week and last week to getting a win, but congrats to our winner.
I will probably be late tomorrow night, going to Bible Studies, and looking after my son's dog while he is away.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

BINGO B-7   I-21  N-FREE  G-46  O-75

WANDA MORRIS
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS FAYESPLACE  !

This is a Good Bingo, You are our 1st Winner !

bingo trophy new.jpgWAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

A lot of interesting possibilities for my tomorrow if no one claims bingo tonight. I'm flying back home also, so will be checking in late.

There's no reason for us to have little activities at this digital bingo hall. It's one of the safest "public" places to be!

Honored Social Butterfly

When I am this late there are usually more postings up, maybe the time change has affected everyone, I know it has me messed up.

It was 83 today but a light cloud cover made it feel a lot cooler so it was comfortable.

My card is in a flux with numbers going off in different directions. Will have to see what comes tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

I thought I was late, where are the rest of my Bingo buddies? I got a few more numbers today and still waiting.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP