Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Mar 28th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Mar 28th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good day, no rain here today which was a welcome change.

Here are the #s for today>

I-23  B-10  G-47  N-32  O-63

G-50  N-37  O-68  B-5  I-26

O-73  N-39  G-60

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen 

Regular Social Butterfly

I can't believe it but it's true. I have a bingo on card 63. Straight across the fist column:

B5 - I20 - N37 - G50 - O68

Sorry for being so late in checking in. In anticipation of the coming long hot summer, I have a split system A/C installed today. If I waited until Summer arrives, it would not be easy to schedule anyone to come to my tiny apartment for the job. Once the A/C guys were gone, it was cleaning up the concrete drilling dust over the furniture, and floor. And that's why I was tardy.
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations miliannie, WTG lady!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS miliannie !

This is a Good Bingo !

You Are Our 2nd Winner, way to go, and a good idea getting ready for summer heat.

ibingo congrats.jpg

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to evonann on your win  got a couple numbers tonite but not close  good luck to all and stay safe

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - We have had rain on & off all day & they say it will turn to snow later this evening.  Looks like we already have a bingo Congrats Evonann.  Be safe tonight.

Bronze Conversationalist

I have a diagonal bingo on card 54 B-10,I-26,free,G-50 and O-65.Cool here and the sun showed up this afternoon was nice,don't know how long this weather will last lets hope for awhile.Good luck everyone and enjoy your good weather.

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS ! evonann, This is a Good Bingo !

bingo trophy new.jpgWay To Go, You are our !st WINNER !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Whoopee it looks like  evonann has a bingo. That means a long bonus game.

Congratulations!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

A couple here and there..but scattered...Hopefully all will be safe from the bad weather about...It's raining now but tomorrow promises to be sunny and warmer...
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

We are under a tornado watch until 11 p.m. Welcome to Texas and Spring and bad weather. I will be spending most of my night watching the weather map, and yes I may end up in my closet.
Tonight I have a few hopeful spots, so maybe tomorrow I will get lucky if we don't get a winner tonight.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Been a very nice day here for to say we have thunderstorms coming tomorrow... I'm waiting on 2 places

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I am waiting so will have to hang in here and see what happens.

Another very warm day but breezy, real breezy.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP