Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Mar 27th Welcome To Our Bonus Game !

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Mar 27th Welcome To Our Bonus Game !

Hi Everyone, Wow, lynnie39 surprised us all with a Monday BINGO ! One for the books !

Our Bonus Game begins with the Letter Z Bingo>outofmywaybingoLOGO.gifZ Z Z, can't find a pic, but you get it right. all the way across the top and the bottom, then a diagonal from the O to the B..GOOD LUCK!

HERE ARE THE #s>

B-9  N-38  O-63  G-51  I-19

O-65  B-12  I-27  G-57  N-40

B-7  G-53  O-70

Have fun. I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

6 numbers 2 where needed this looks like it's going to take awhile oh well ha!ha!.good luck everyone and enjoy your good weather we had rain this morning then sunshine in the afternoon nice.See you all tomorrow.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

If Lynnie didn't yell bingo yesterday, I would have hurt my vocal chord "projecting" my victory today. So, it's good that Lynnie saved my voice.

Zis game should take us longer to bingo, unless Lynnie pulls out another winning combo.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Right now my cards is taking some ZZZZZZ and I don't think it will wake up anytime soon.
We had rain, and more rain, and now we are flooding.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I got only 1 number for the Z and need many more.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I was a bit surprised too - with a Monday win.  We had snow last night but, beautiful this afternoon.  Enjoy your evening.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I have a "sleeper"...I think it's "Spring Fever"...perhaps tomorrow it will come to life...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP