Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues June 9th Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues June 9th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Well we got a little rain, and now we are having really high winds..

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-21  N-34  B-2  G-50  O-67

I-18  G-59  N-42  O-75  B-15

G-53  I-27  B-5  I-25

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I got a few more numbers tonight and am waiting in two places.

Hot, hot and humid today in  spite of a couple of showers. Our churches are opening up again this week also.

I was going again today but was back home in 90 minutes, that was long enough for me to do three errands. Tomorrow is stay home and do laundry day. Wow, are we having fun yet?

Good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

So, a group of outsiders flew to Hawaii to help the local young with the BLM demonstrations this past week end. Probably from the West Coast, as it is across the pond. Air fare is cheap. And the tab was picked up by big corporate funding. We all hope that there would not be an uptick in Covid cases in 2 weeks. As part of the vulnerable sector of the population, we watched them on TV.
Hawaii was lucky that no violence erupted. Due to the homogeneity of our population, we really don't have a black neighborhood. However, we do have poor neighborhoods of mostly Micronesians, mixed in some Tongan, Samoans and disenfranchised part Hawaiians. The Hawaiians have the same issues as the American Indians: natives who lost their land to foreign invasions by the rest of us; who brought in our cultural and religious values and imposed them on the natives.
BLM does not address our local issue at all. So, it was more of a chance for the young to gather for a good cause somewhere else and steam off weeks of imposed house arrest . They looked like they had fun.
Honored Social Butterfly

No rain for us today just hot weather, got some more numbers not in right place though.

Recognized Social Butterfly

The temperatures have dropped slightly and a nice breeze. So far I am not doing well on this card, but I do have hope that it will get better.
Our church opened this past Sunday and of course there were guidelines to fellow, but I didn't care it was nice to be able to go again.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP