Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues June 5th Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues June 5th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Well today was not as cool as yesterday, but still comfortable, so i;m not complaining.

Here are the #s for tonight>

I-28  O-72  N-32  B-13  G-49

N-43  I-18  B-5  G-58  O-65

B-1  N-45  I-26

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to lynnie on her Bingo win!

Not sure if I will make it here tonight (Wednesday) taking DIL to have a test done, one of those things that will take up half the day or more.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

That was a close call to a bingo today. All is not lost. lynnie39 struck bingo on a Tuesday. 👏👏👏
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations lynnie39 nice early also so a long bonus game to come.Weather nice here we may get rain on Friday will see.4 numbers today but all over the place oh well.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Yea - I have a Bingo B 3 -  I 24 - N 40 - G 58 - O 68 - card 96.  It was hot here today 95 & it's only the fist week in June.  Have a good evening.

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS to lynnie39 !

This is a GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgYou are our 1st WINNER, WTG !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We started out with a rainy morning then it got hot, I got 3 more numbers today.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

The numbers were good to me atleast I have a wait..so we'll see what happens tomorrow...Mixed bag of tricks rain/sun/rain..a little warmer than yesterday..We're coming to the end of our rainy period..Hooray..
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen, First I want to thank you for including me this week.  My computer wasn't working near the end of last week.  Guess it needed a vacation.  No Bingo for me tonight.  Good luck to all the players.Woman Happy

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

At the moment I am not a contender as I still need two numbers.

Better weather today if you want to call 91 better, haha, humidity down a lot and that makes for a more comfortable day. Still no A/C but they are coming tomorrow to install a new compressor. We will be keeping our fingers crossed for some A/C finally, the past few nights have been tough on sleeping even with ceiling fans and opening the windows to get a cool breeze at night. Thankfully it has been much cooler at night.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I got a few more numbers, but I bet someone gets a bingo.
The weather was nice today, there was rain early but the sun has been out since 9 a.m.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP