Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues June 4th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues June 4th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Another day with no rain, maybe it will be a new trend, huh?

Here are the numbers for tonight>

N-43  O-62  B-10  G-51  I-27

G-54  B-13  G-57  I-24  N-39

B-1  O-65  O-69

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all who have won...A piece of the pie for all...
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Another cliff hanger on my bingo card today.

Hey SassiLady, the French word for "swimming pool" is PISCINE. To me, that's a misspelling for "piss-in" .
Mor' better: you submerge yourself in your perfectly good tub in the bathroom where the A/C is working fine, and the water is ....cleaner. ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Honored Social Butterfly

HAHAHA, hopefully our pool is clean unless the 3 year old is being bad. The 10 year old and the adults run in and out to go so that only leaves the soon to be 2 year old.

I'm not sure but I think they leave a diaper on her under her bathing suit. LOL!!!

Recognized Social Butterfly

My computer quit on me last night so I wasn't able to get my numbers, but I am here tonight and my card is looking good.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Two more and no closer to a bingo than I was last night.

Hotter than H- - - here, went shopping and didn't get out as early as I had planned so didn't get back home before the hottest part of the day started. My car said it was 97 out and my A/C was struggling.

NO, I am still not going swimming in the pool, if I want a hot bath there is a perfectly good tub in the bathroom and the A/C is working fine. LOL!!

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP