Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues June 30th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues June 30th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Pretty much rained all day, but it sure cooled off a lot, I'll take it..

Here are the numbers for tonight>

N-37  G-50  B-8  I-16  O-73

B-11  N-31  I-19  G-59  O-66

I-25  B-3  O-64 

Good Luck, Got 4 new tires for the truck today, boy that was a pretty penny ! But so needed, now I will feel safer on the road, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I got 4 more numbers today and they just didn't line up in the right place.

Regular Social Butterfly

Today the NGO columns got some action. Perhaps I can join the Bingo winner parade tomorrow.
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I finally got my A/C in my van fixed and what a relief it was. I had begun to feel like a roast in the oven approaching well done. Now unless I have a leak I should be fine.

No luck tonight, just a wait. Sooo good luck everyone.

We had some wicked T-storms earlier with terrible lightening and still more to come.

Social Butterfly

Isn't it just crazy what you pay for tires. Send us some of your rain Jen, we are really dry here in Colorado. Enjoy your evening everyone 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Well folks I thought yesterday was Sunday hence not here, nor did I get my numbers until now. I got 8 numbers my total amount for the two days.
Right now our temperatures is 98, but tomorrow and rest of the week it will be around 105-110. I will be inside.
You all take care and see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP