Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues June 18th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues June 18th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A hot and muggy day here, did some mowing this morning, then had to come back inside cause it was so hot, hey it doesnt get dark till eight so I have plenty of time to go back out when it cools down..

Ok Here are the numbers for tonight>

O-70  G-47  B-6  N-36  I-28

B-2  N-39  G-51  O-66  I-16

O-73  N-41  G-58

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

BINGO N- 39 N-36 N-FREE N-32 N-33
WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulation to FAYESPLACE!!! a BINGO win on Tuesday giving us a three day bonus game. WTG.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS FAYESPLACE !

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgYOU ARE OUR !st WINNER !

WAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jonibee, it sounds like you have a lot on your plate to deal, goodluck with getting all your issues fixed.

I got five tonight but they went off in a couple of other directions so weren't any help to last nights numbers.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening I had to shut down and reboot in order to post here. I couldn't post yesterday because this website would not let me.
I am close to a bingo which means someone has to be closer. I bet we have a bonus game tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Ah prisonnurse, you've been tricked by the Bingo Fairy in thinking that someone might bingo today. I thought I was close yesterday. Ha! Today, I'm still not any closer. I think we'll have a Mardi Gras type parade of winners tomorrow, as no one will have a bingo today.

Now that we have both opinions, let's see whose thinking is closest to the actuality.

Trusted Social Butterfly

An overcast rainy day...Had to deal with some house problems a mouse (call the exterminator) an electrician to come and install fan (ceiling) and range hood..No answer...a general contractor to give estimate on rotting back porch step tread and kick plate under back door...I can see $$ signs but it needs to be done..Oh well..tomorrow is another day..Water Meter being installed thank goodness that's a freebie..until the water bill comes in..They're going technical in the whole town...
Honored Social Butterfly

It been pretty hot here then it got cloudy but the sun is shining again, I got 6 numbers and waiting.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP