Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues June 12th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues June 12th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Well I've been inside all day except for a brief time when I went to the post office, weather is not going to get any better, only worse because it will be in the 90's..

Here is a refreshing game of bingo, to take your mind off the weather..lol

OUR #s FOR TODAY>

O-63  I-18  B-4  G-51  N-31

G-57  O-71  I-23  B-11  N-36

O-66  N-39  I-28

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Congradulations Mary Riley nice got four numbrs tonight but nothing close will see what the bonus games bring.

0 Kudos
Contributor

How do I play Bingo?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen is in Central time so it would be 6pm for Eastern, 4pm for Mountain, 3pm for Pacific.

We come from all over, even the Hawaiian Islands.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi barbie161311,

Playing Bingo: We keep it real simple. The players make a card, using index card, paper, whatever, you mark it off into 25 squares, leaving room for B   I   N   G   O at the top, I'm sure you are familiar with a bingo card, Anyway, I send you a message with 24 numbers, you place them on your card, under the letter indicated, Then you come to the Bingo forum, and read my topic for the day, that's where I place the Call Letters for the day, We play 5 days a week, I usually post the #s around 5pm my time, You check the numbers on your card against the called #s, if you get a bingo, you reply on my post, We play regular Bingo until someone wins, "we use the same card all week" Then we have a Bonus Game the Next Day.

It may sound complicated , but it's not, We will start a brand new Game on Mon of next week, If you want to play, we would be happy to have you with us, Just let me know, Thanks, Jen

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Mary Riley got a bingo! Right on. ๐Ÿ‘
Got 6 hits today. None to crow about.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Tonight was a first. I logged into AARP and my name appeared, but when I wanted to leave an comment as to not having a bingo, I had to sign in again, because the only thing that appeared was reply. This is why the only reason I come here is to play bingo, because this website could drive me insane.
Maybe I will be here who knows they may change everything again.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only 1 number for me tonight.  Congrats on your win. Still hot here & we have a couple of big fires going - praying for rain.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi Jen, I have a bingo on card #112 the hard way b-2, i-28, n-39, g-48, and o-73 thanks and good luck to the group, see you tomorrow.
Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS Mary Riley !

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgWAY TO GO, You are our 1st WINNER !

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations! !
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Looks like we might have bad weather coming our way tonight, I got 4 more numbers waiting to see what tomorrow brings my way.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I missed again last night my head wasn't screwed on I guess. Went to the mail and got my numbers and made my board, then with all the hellaballoo over the dog needing to go to the vet I forgot to do the important part.

Spent 3 hours there from 2 to 5 before they got to him, then had to stop for something to use on him. All this because about an inch and a half of his male anatomy (lol) was hanging out of it's house and wasn't going back in. She noticed it late Sunday and read to use vaseline and try to get it to return home, didn't work and it was still the same yesterday afternoon. The article had said if it didn't go back at all it would get necrosis, so that prompted her to take him to be seen.

Now it is back home and hopefully it will stay there, so far it's ok.

Did last nights numbers and needed one but unfortunately it didn't show up tonight.

Good luck everyone.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Numbers are great tonight...gave me two waits...keeping fingers and toes crossed..ha
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP