Honored Social Butterfly

Tues July 9th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, It was a pretty good day here, not as hot as yesterday.

Here are your numbers for tonight>

B-6  N-35  I-20  G-48  O-67

I-25  B-14  G-51  O-62  N-37

G-58  I-18  B-4

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Sorry for being late getting here, my power was acting up today.
I got a BINGO, CARD 141
B 14, I 25, FREE, G 48, O 67.
I had Chest X-Rays last week and got the troubling results today. I have an enlarged heart, and seeing the cardiologist tomorrow. I have heart problems and had Congested Heart Failure years ago, and had test done 6 months ago and everything was okay. I have had this cough since April and haven't been able to get rid of it, so tomorrow I should finally out why I have not been getting better.
No A/C compressor out and my rental is under American Shield and they are saying it will take maybe 10 days to get a compressor. I do have a window unit in my living room which helps a little. But it is July which means temperature are in the 100's in Texas..
Well enough sad news. See you all tomorrow. Thanks and forgive me for ranting.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO prisonnurse06. You are our 2nd WINNER !  bingogirl.gifWTG !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Good Luck with your test results, and the doctor visit tomorrow, Hope all goes well.
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Jen I have a Bingo on Card# 142  B - 6, I - 18, Free, G - 58 and O - 64 confirm please. We had a few showers today.

Silver Conversationalist

CONGRADS TO WINNERS
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS ladyfox58 !

This is a GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgYOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER !

WAY TO GO LUCKY LADY !

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations! ! !
Honored Social Butterfly

Nice day here also, but has been thundering for the past two hours.  A lotta noise and no results. They said t-storms at 5 & 6 and now it has been moved up to 7& 8. Typical weather forecasters. There is still some thunder around us though.

I am in good shape with two waits so I will be surprised if no one gets a bingo tonight.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health