Honored Social Butterfly

Tues July 7th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Heat wave continues,AC working overtime !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

N-31  B-14  I-16  G-54  O-71

G-59  O-63  N-42  B-8  I-22

B-11  N-45  I-26

Good Luck, Back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Nope, nope and nope: for no B, no I and no G.

I have to get back to making and baking my spinach pie for a family reunion tonight.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Is this a private club??  If it is just say so - I can understand that.  But please say something.  No one has responded to my question regarding what Bingo Game is all about.  I guess I should take a hint...

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

There was rain during the night but the morning was a cool 76 but now it is 98 and the humidity with it.
I haven't done much today because of the heat, just read and did puzzles.
Got a few more numbers. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - yes, another hot one here. Really haven't done too much today - just hanging out. Have a good evening - stay cool.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I'm new to AARP, would you please explain to me how this game is played. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

A few more numbers but nothing that goes together. Another hot day with some 12 to 2 showers. Sun is back out now though.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

We are getting rain, I got a few more numbers today waiting to see what tomorrow brings my way.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health