Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues July 5th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues July 5th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, had some errands to run, so i'm late doing this,sorry.

Here are the numbers for tonight.

I - 26 - N 32 - G- 55 - O - 64 - B - 2 

N - 37 - B- 9 - I - 29 - B - 14 - O - 65

B - 1 - N - 40 - G - 52

Good Luck, I'll be back soon Jen .

Regular Social Butterfly

I missed yesterday Bingo because I found an old Gunsmoke episode, then a precious Bonanza episode on TV. After watching them cowboys, I got on the memory lane and gabbed with the man-of-the-house until the Macy's 4th of July show came on. 

With 2 sets of numbers today, you'd think I have a bingo.  Nope. Jen cleverly called the numbers needed by someone else!   Good luck.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Yikes, only 3 more numbers tonight

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow even though we had a Tstorm today my card is experiencing a drought. Three last night and only one tonight.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

I got 3 more numbers today and it's 🌧 where I'm at and according to the forecast we will be getting it all week.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Today is was very hot in my part of Texas. I was at the library this morning and when I got into my car afterwards it said it was 107 inside my car. 

@SassiLady I read your post from Monday and didn't know you had issues with your heart. I also have heart issues but I have 46% of it working so it does get better. I had to wear a life vest about 9 years ago and hated it. I had to learn to sit up with pillows behind me when I went to bed or I didn't sleep. I hope your health issues get better. 

I have 3 areas that are one number away from winning which means someone is closer.

You all have a great remaining evening. Oh @jen43 I read and saw about the shooting at a parade yesterday in Illinois and wondered if it was anywhere close to you. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Charonanne, I am praying that it improves as it has me very tired. I wore a life vest four and a half years ago for three months and never had trouble sleeping with it, but this time, wow. It must be because I am older, lol.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP