Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues July 2ndOUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues July 2ndOUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, From a somewhat begraggled Jen, Got caught in the parking lot of Walmart in a pop up thunderstorm, was in the checkout lane when it started, looked out and saw where my truck was, thought i would wait till it eased up, that said, both the groceries and me were soaked by the time I made it to the truck....Glad to be dry and home...

Here are your numbers for tonight>

I-21  B-5  G-57  N-44  O-61

G-52  O-67  I-19  B-9  N-33

O-70  N-38  I-24

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

badDay11.gif

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:

We just got the storms about 1/2 hour ago.  It was scary, but did not last long.  Happy to report I got 6 numbers tonight.  Didn't get me any closer to a Bingo, but it makes the paper look better.

Keep dry and stay safe.  Good luck to all.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

That's a cute story / reason for the rain from prisonnurse's grandma! Some kids nowadays need to hear that story. Maybe that would cut back on the unnecessary toilet papers thrown into the toilet.

In some cultures, stories are told to children as a teaching tool which is much better than "Don't you let me catch you...."

I'm not close to a bingo today.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Glad you are dry now and safe at home.

We had one of those downpours just before dinner, the thunder and lightening was terrifying. I was sitting at my desk which is under the front window and thought it was going to come right in. 

Whew! Quiet now and I have five places where I am waiting. So, I am thinking someone will get a bingo tonight.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh bummer Jen,but glad you are safe at home. Have a good evening 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I understand about the rain, I think it has an evil mind, and says " There Jen lets just wait until she is ready to go and then let loose". I can remember as a child it was raining really hard, and I asked my grandmother, how do we stop the rain and her answer was "God ask the angels to not put too much toilet paper down the toilet because when they do they it overflow and that is what rain is ," I gave my grandmother a funny look, and wondered for years, but I made sure I didn't put too much toilet paper in the toilet, because I didn't want God to overflow our toilets.
I went to the doctor today and found out I still have Bronchitis and so it is more antibiotics the third time. He is also ordering chest X-Rays to make sure there is nothing else going on.
I am soooo close to winning that I know someone out there is closer. See you all tomorrow probably playing a bonus game.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen I'm glad it weren't to bad, I got some numbers but not the ones I needed.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP