Honored Social Butterfly

Tues July 16th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Had weird weather today, a misty rain in the morning, cold barely feel it, then larger drops, that turned into a ten minute shower, now it's just hot and muggy!..

Here are your #s for today>

G-46  I-21  N-37  O-65  B-3

I-27  N-35  G-51  O-70  B-5

B-1  I-29  O-75

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Sandy on her bingo! WTG! 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Bingo, Card 52

B 5, I 24, N 42, G 57, O 73

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS convertiblegal !

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgYOU ARE THE 1st WINNER!

WAY TO GO Sandy !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Half the hits I got yesterday but no better off as they weren't any help.

I spent the day in the house and am hoping I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow as it's my laundry day.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

As predicted, the hits were reduced to 3 today. Unless someone gets a Tuesday bingo, my hat is in the ring for tomorrow bingo draw.

Oh my, Prisonnurse, that sunburn sounds painful. Texas sun can be unforgiving. That's why I think the border-crossers should postpone their attempt to get into the US from now until late September, because the hot summer sun can be deadly. A couple months of wait would also give the detaining facilities and staff a chance to catch up. This has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with Trump. Just an unbiased observation.
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I got some more numbers today but just not in the right place. Wait and see what tomorrow brings my way.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

It is 105 outside. When I was bringing the garbage cans up from the curb I could feel the sun burning my neck, that is how hot it is, so yes for the 3 minutes it took me I got my neck sunburn.
I got a few more numbers tonight. My grandson just came and got my car for more driving practice, as tomorrow is his big day.
See you all tomorrow, I will be the melted blob on the sidewalk.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png