Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues July 16th Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues July 16th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Had weird weather today, a misty rain in the morning, cold barely feel it, then larger drops, that turned into a ten minute shower, now it's just hot and muggy!..

Here are your #s for today>

G-46  I-21  N-37  O-65  B-3

I-27  N-35  G-51  O-70  B-5

B-1  I-29  O-75

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Sandy on her bingo! WTG! 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Bingo, Card 52

B 5, I 24, N 42, G 57, O 73

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS convertiblegal !

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgYOU ARE THE 1st WINNER!

WAY TO GO Sandy !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Half the hits I got yesterday but no better off as they weren't any help.

I spent the day in the house and am hoping I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow as it's my laundry day.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

As predicted, the hits were reduced to 3 today. Unless someone gets a Tuesday bingo, my hat is in the ring for tomorrow bingo draw.

Oh my, Prisonnurse, that sunburn sounds painful. Texas sun can be unforgiving. That's why I think the border-crossers should postpone their attempt to get into the US from now until late September, because the hot summer sun can be deadly. A couple months of wait would also give the detaining facilities and staff a chance to catch up. This has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with Trump. Just an unbiased observation.
Honored Social Butterfly

I got some more numbers today but just not in the right place. Wait and see what tomorrow brings my way.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

It is 105 outside. When I was bringing the garbage cans up from the curb I could feel the sun burning my neck, that is how hot it is, so yes for the 3 minutes it took me I got my neck sunburn.
I got a few more numbers tonight. My grandson just came and got my car for more driving practice, as tomorrow is his big day.
See you all tomorrow, I will be the melted blob on the sidewalk.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP