On Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice. AARP also offers resources and news for military veterans and families.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tues July 14th BINGO GAME 341 CONTINUES

Message 1 of 9

Your flowers look beauitful ours are blooming and begining to look nice.3 numbers today all over the place need alot more to get a bingo ha!ha!.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather.See you all tomorrow.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Your flowers are beautiful!  Woman, you definitely have a green thumb.  Got some numbers tonight, but unfortunately they don't make a pattern.  Go figure!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9
2 # today Very humid here yet say we may have a break from it tomorrow Sure hope so
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

Four for me tonight, nothing to brag about though.

Sunny here today, had some thunder and a few sprinkles but that was all. Supposed to get rain later this evening but even that is a crap shoot.

The Delphiniums are lovely Jen, you have such a green thumb I think I am jealous. LOL!

Re-read your post and am laughing. Today I went up to feed the chickens and forgot to use some bug repellant. Two more bites, I can be so dumb sometimes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9
Jen your delphinium are beautiful and the color is so bright. I got 5 numbers, and maybe so hopefuls. See you all tomorrow.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9
The flowers are beautiful I love the color of them! I got 4 numbers and waiting to see what tomorrow brings
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

Have a few numbers,but they do like each other.  Went to get shots in the tops of my feet. the last ones lasted only 1 week. the ones before that lasted 7 months. Guess I will not be getting any more . next step in topical salve and pills and if that doesn't work it is surgery which will have to wait till winter. Have a lot of things that need to be done first. pain or no pain. Your flowers look great , my Delphinums out did themselves, maybe I'll get seconds again this year.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9
Love those Delphiniums especially the color...I got three numbers which is good...Having spotty rain showers, atleast there's a breeze...
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tues July 14th BINGO GAME 341 CONTINUES

Message 9 of 9

Hi Everyone, Another hot day, but not as bad as yesterday, did a little weeding, just a little, then had to move into the shade, where the mosquitos and no see ems were !! LOL Had to come inside and spray my arms.

IMG_0838.JPG My Blue Delphinum, new this year also, love the bright blue !

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

B-3  N-38  O-63  N-33  I-25

O-69  G-49  B-8  I-16  G-57

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies