Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues July 13th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues July 13th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, It was a nice day here, no rain for a change.

I had good intentions of working outside, but ended up doing laundry and reading instead.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-16  O-65  N-33  B-12  G-49

B-14  N-38  I-27  G-59  O-70

N-31  G-54  O-73

Good Luck, Have to whip up something for supper, no idea's yet. I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you for the resent message, Jen.  Now my day feels complete as I can play bingo again.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Convertiblegal55 🎉 I needed 1 more in a spot for a Bingo, if there are any more winners Congratulations to you also 🎉 Maybe I'll do better in Bonus Game 😁

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Looks like we will get that long bonus game.

Convertiblegal has come through with a bingo. CONGRATULATIONS! WTG!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Well did better than last night....got 4 tonight.  I dont think i will have a "reach" anytime soon. LOL

We are in Maine and the weather here was mid 70's and overcast with a light breeze.  WONDERFUL!  Wish that would last for the rest of summer.  LOL

Thanks
Pam G.
Silver Conversationalist

I have a Reach! @justpj A Reach is when you are one space away from a Bingo. @convertiblegal Hope your surgery went well and congratulations on the Bingo!

Regular Social Butterfly

Help Jen!  I goofed and lost track of what bingo sheet you gave me for this week. I also compounded my problem by deleting all private messages by mistake.  Please re-send me the private message dated 7/11. 

Mahalo nui loa.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Today was warm and reached 93. No rain in the forecast tonight. 

It looks like convertiblegal has a bingo, you must have the luck of the Irish for the bingos you get, congrats to you.

I was a long way off so maybe I will have good luck with the bonus. SassiLady it looks like you got your wish for a long bonus game.

You all take care and stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Got four more numbers but still no closer than halfway. Maybe someone will win tonight and we will have a long bonus game.

We had a torrential thunder storm at about noon today, it carried on trying to drown us for about an hour then finally slowed down and when it finished the sun came out again. That's Florida for ya. Good luck all.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Bingo Card 170

B 3, I 27, Free, G 49,  O 73

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS Sandy !

This is a Good Bingo, 

bingo%20trophy%20new.jpgWTG, Rest well tonight.

Regular Social Butterfly

WTG Convertiblegal.  On a Tuesday yet! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP