Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Jan11th Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Jan11th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, not a bad day here,at least it's not snowing.

Here are the numbers for today.

G-56 N-31 B-6 I-19 O-66

B-13 I-24 N-43 G-51 O-70

I-28 N-36 G-59

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit,Jen.

callmynumber.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to prisonnurse on getting the regular bingo WTG lady!!!

I got four numbers tonight but they weren't any help so will see what Jen has in store for us tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to prisonnurse06 🎉 I got 3 numbers today well on to the Bonus round tomorrow, if there are any more winners Congrats to you also 🎉

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Today I finally took my tree down, with help from my cat Black Jack, who kept going in the box that I put my tree in, and jumping out of it and scaring me. 

Jen I got a BINGO CARD 144

B 9, I 16, N 43, G 48, O 62

Congrats to any other winner. You all have a great night.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO prisonnurse06!

bingo%20trophy%20new.jpgCONGRATULATIONS, You are the 1st WINNER!

Way to go !

Gold Conversationalist

CONGRADS PRISON NURSE😊

WANDA MORRIS
Social Butterfly

Congrats to @prisonnurse06 for your Tuesday win!

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

I got a few numbers, but not there yet. Good luck to everyone.

If anyone liked the bingo card I showed my winning numbers Friday, you can make it in the editor where you post. You use the table. Clicking the 3 dots on the editor will give you more choices and you can click on Table and then make a table of your bingo card and then show your numbers in the order. If you don't want to go through making a table (card) every time you need to, I can give you the code to copy and paste every time you need it and then just add your own numbers. Just thought I would ask in case anyone wanted it. 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Linda thanks for the information on the bingo cards, my grandson found bingo cards on Google and put it in my photos and each time I need a card I can print it. If I didn't have this I would get your suggestion a try. 

Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Contributor

I am unable to locate the info you posted above on the table (card). Can you clarify.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi @RhondaG267404 . The card I made in this post Friday.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Let-s-Play-Bingo/Fri-Jan7th-BONUS-GAME-FINISH/m-p/2439678#M22664 

In the editor when you post there are three dots, clicked it brings up an extra set of tools to use. The little gridded box at the end of the second row is a table and you click on it. You have to put in different parameters to make whatever table you need to do. It can be a bit time consuming. So, I thought if anyone wanted the code for it, I would give out the code. And when anyone needed it, they could copy and paste the blank bingo card and insert their winning numbers. If that is not what you were needing clarification, then let me know. I didn't want to give it out if no one wanted it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP