Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Jan 7th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Jan 7th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, another mild day here, although the weekend will be iffy..rain..snow..who knows LOL

Here are the numbers for tonight>

N-38  I-27  B-7  O-67  G-53

B-12  G-56  O-64  I-22  N-40

I-16  O-70  B-10

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Social Butterfly

Lots of possibilities but, no Bingo yet.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen, you gave me some heart palpitations. Ah, false alert. The communications channel between my card and your called numbers hit a snag, or rather, a blank.

I just want to whisper softly into your ears that I am beginning to feel tired by this time of the evening during this Sony Open week. O dark 30 (aka 4:30 AM) is about 8 hours 10 minutes away. I'm little bit too...mature for a 12 hour day of sheer...people greeting, smiling, listening, talking, cleaning, planning, watching, and waiting. Tomorrow, the day will get an hour longer, and the patterns repeats with an additional hour each day at the golf course, until the crescendo arrives this Sunday. Can't wait.
Honored Social Butterfly

Pretty nice weather here today didn't need a jacket on, I'm waiting in a couple spots also wait and see what tomorrow brings my way if no one hits tonight.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay I have a wait on a line of 5 numbers. I bet this means someone will hit it tonight. Sooo, good luck everyone.

Not a bad day here today, quite breezy and gusting at times but just needed a very light jacket. Of course a lot of people didn't need a jacket at all and that always makes me feel so out of place. LOL!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP