Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tues Jan 7th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Message 1 of 5

Lots of possibilities but, no Bingo yet.

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5
Jen, you gave me some heart palpitations. Ah, false alert. The communications channel between my card and your called numbers hit a snag, or rather, a blank.

I just want to whisper softly into your ears that I am beginning to feel tired by this time of the evening during this Sony Open week. O dark 30 (aka 4:30 AM) is about 8 hours 10 minutes away. I'm little bit too...mature for a 12 hour day of sheer...people greeting, smiling, listening, talking, cleaning, planning, watching, and waiting. Tomorrow, the day will get an hour longer, and the patterns repeats with an additional hour each day at the golf course, until the crescendo arrives this Sunday. Can't wait.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Pretty nice weather here today didn't need a jacket on, I'm waiting in a couple spots also wait and see what tomorrow brings my way if no one hits tonight.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Okay I have a wait on a line of 5 numbers. I bet this means someone will hit it tonight. Sooo, good luck everyone.

Not a bad day here today, quite breezy and gusting at times but just needed a very light jacket. Of course a lot of people didn't need a jacket at all and that always makes me feel so out of place. LOL!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tues Jan 7th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Message 5 of 5

Hi Everyone, another mild day here, although the weekend will be iffy..rain..snow..who knows LOL

Here are the numbers for tonight>

N-38  I-27  B-7  O-67  G-53

B-12  G-56  O-64  I-22  N-40

I-16  O-70  B-10

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for