Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tues Jan 3rd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Message 1 of 11
no luck here
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

No bingo here,one row looking good.Well see what happens.Cold here no snow just rain and icey roads which are dangerous.See you all tomorrow. Good luck eveyone.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11
5 numbers in 2 days. That's enough for a bingo, if they line up properly. As is, it is going to be difficult to get a bingo this week. However, I'd like to be pleasantly surprised.
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11
I NEED 1 MORE NUMBER FOR A BINGO Smiley Happy
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Hi All - another cold day today but, no snow yet.  Only 2 more numbers tonight.  Glad you are doing better Lindloffjm.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11
The day started out very briefly with sun and than by 8 a.m. it was cloudy and windy and it stayed that way all day.
We are suppose to get snow on Thursday but I don't think it will reach us, but one hour north of us will surely get it all.
I have a few numbers, but no hopeful. lindloffjm I hope you get to feeling better.
See you all tomorrow.
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

We actually had some sunshine today, but what a wicked storm we had last night. The thunder and lightening started just as I put my head on the pillow and then the rain came down. One blast of lightening felt like it was right on top of us but NO, thankfully. This morning when I checked email I had several "emergency weather notices" that we were under a Tornado watch last night until 11 pm. Good grief do they think I check my emails that often. LOL! Anyway it was a good thing I didn't as I probably would have been trying to sleep under the bed rather than on it.

Down to business, I am finally waiting in two places so will have to see what comes of it.

Lindloffjm, hope your recovery is speedy, that bronchitis can be a devil.  

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

Happy New Year everyone, sorry a little late with that, couldn't be helped.  Had an uninvited guest for Christmas and New Years. Name of  broncitis,  I am almost feeling human,  One good thing, lost 5 lbs and I do not plan on finding them. have a good evening

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

3 more numbers for me today

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11
I got four numbers..some are starting to line up...What a dreary day with on going rain..tomorrow is suppose to be windy and up in the high 40s...maybe some snow Friday a.m...
Kudos
Views