Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Jan 22nd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Jan 22nd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Raining as I post, hope it will melt some of this snow, and not freeze, fingers crossed !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-7  I-22  N-36  G-53  O-65

I-25  N-43  O-68  B-2  G-51

B-1  I-16  G-46

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

I read that someone talked about the red moon, I was fortunate it was right over my house and the night was clear. I stood on my sidewalk and watched it.
It seems I may have blown my luck on Monday because tonight I hardly got any numbers.
Stay warm, safe, and hopefully the snow will let up or the rain, and the sun will come out. It was cloudy, cold and raining today.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, 6 more tonight and no bingo in sight.

After a very cool day yesterday and frigid night we made it to 66 today. I believe it is going to be a bit warmer for a couple of days and then head down again. 

Good luck everyone, and if you are in the colder and/or snowier areas stay warm and dry.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Did you all see the red moon on Sunday? I saw it very clearly from the Ala Wai Canal, the waterway that takes the rains from the mountain top to the ocean.

I almost could yell bingo. The letter "I" was not cooperating.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, I can add 2 more numbers to my board maybe tomorrow will help me out.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh wow we made it up to 29 today but, the wind is the pits. They say more snow on Thursday - so we will see.  A couple of possibilities on my card. Take care all.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP