Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Jan 1st OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Jan 1st OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Welcome to a brand new year, I spent a very quiet night watching movies..

Here are your #s for tonight>

N-43  B-12  G-55  O-65  I-24

O-61  G-58  B-2  N-44  I-16

B-15  I-25  G-57

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I just read something really inspirational. Author James Clear stated that by changing one word in your speech and thought, you'll turn your life into a thankful one. Here's a direct quote from Mr. Clear:

"You have to wake up early for work. You have to make another sales call for your business. You have to work out today. You have to write an article. You have to make dinner for your family. You have to go to your son’s game.

Now, imagine changing just one word in the sentences above.

You don’t “have” to. You “get” to.

You get to wake up early for work. You get to make another sales call for your business. You get to cook dinner for your family. By simply changing one word, you shift the way you view each event. You transition from seeing these behaviors as burdens and turn them into opportunities.

The key point is that both versions of reality are true. You have to do those things, and you also get to do them. We can find evidence for whatever mind-set we choose."

I'm resolved to choose the better mindset in 2019.
Recognized Social Butterfly

No numbers for me tonight, hopefully I will get a lot of them tomorrow. I stayed home and watched some programs on the t.v. and than at midnight watched the ball go down in New York.
When the fireworks started around here I was wearing two fur babies around my neck, and when the guy next door decided to let some off in the street they were gone and spent the rest of the night under the bed.
Welcome everyone to 2019 and I hope your year is great.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We had some company but it wasn't noisy. Grandson and a girl, a friend of my sons and his wife, and a neighbor. A couple of other neighbors cancelled due to being sick, better than bringing us their germs. We sat around and noshed on different things and chatted and we all stayed sober. I was in bed by 11:30. I can't believe I lasted that long. LOL!

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Had a quiet night also, I got a few more numbers today.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only a couple more for me tonight.  Been watching lots of football today & the hockey game.  Hope you all enjoyed your day

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP