On Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice. AARP also offers resources and news for military veterans and families.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Tues Jan 13th BINGO GAME 315 Continues, Welcome!

Message 1 of 10

Gosh there sure is a lot of things going on with you all and mostly it's good things. Getting Denny settled in the safe place, Bert moving, now prison nurse moving too. This is the season for all my kids birthdays (ha ha "kids") the youngest turns 55! I have 5 #s the last 2 days not much connection yet.  See you later   Cat Happy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

Glad you had a nice visit with Denny and saw the place where he is at that's inportant to like the place.three numbers today and left me needing more oh well there's tomorrow.Good luck everyone and stay warm.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10
Thank you very much for the updates on Denny. Unless you tell us, it's not easy for us to pry, even though we care very much about your and Denny's well being. Please continue to keep us posted.

As a bingo caller, you've stumped me big time so far. 3 numbers in 2 daysSmiley Happy There's always tomorrow!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

Oh Jen - glad your visit went well & you liked the place.  Denny, seems to be adjusting it take a while.  Only a couple more for me tonight.  Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10
4 # today Glad you had a nice visit with Denny Take care of yourself also good luck to all
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

Good to hear that you are pleased with the faculity, hopefuly  it's not to far for you to drive too. Sounds like you had a good visit,  Time for you to relax now.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10
Jen I am glad you had a good visit with Denny. Yesterday I forgot to check in for my numbers I got 2 numbers on Monday. Today I got 4 numbers. I went and signed the papers on the house I am renting, it is only two weeks before I move, and it is going to go fast. I am staying in the same area, except I move from Saginaw to Lake Worth. The lines for the school systems are crazy here. I am moving about 1 mile away. On one side of the street it is Saginaw and on the other it is Lake Worth. My grandson's school that is just down the street from where I will be living, and it is in Saginaw school district, it is crazy. Have a good night and I will see you all tomorrow.
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Glad your visit was good. Keep us posted.

I got 3 #'s tonight but still need 2 more for a bingo, and in three different places.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10
Glad you had a nice visit with Denny today!! 5 more numbers today and they are all scattered around
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tues Jan 13th BINGO GAME 315 Continues, Welcome!

Message 10 of 10

Hi Everyone, Welcome to our Tuesday game!

Had a nice visit with Denny, they were just starting to serve lunch in the dining room when we got there, he was sitting at a table with three other people, he looked good, but was staring down during most of the conversation, appeared glad to see us though.

We let him finish his dinner, and visited his room and walked around the facility, then I did some paperwork,and hubby, daughter and I walked around a bit. It seems to be a nice caring place, I go back Friday to finish up the paperwork.

bingo balls.jpg

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

N-31  O-68  B-2  I-23  G-49

O-74  B-12  N-41  G-52  I-26

Have a good one, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies