Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Feb1st OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Feb1st OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone,well it hit 50 degrees today, now it's rainy and foggy, I've been waiting for that other shoe to drop!

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-28 N-40 B-11 G-49 O-68

O-61 B-14 I-25 N-43 G-56

B-1 N-38 O-74

Good Luck, I'll check back soon. Biscuits and gravy is what's for supper tonight, good old comfort food.

Periodic Contributor

Hello again,

Got 3 numbers tonight.

Weather today in Miami was beautiful!  Sunny, with clear blue sky. Temp at around 74 😊

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen your supper sounds good, I like it with sausage added to it. I got 3 more numbers today.

Conversationalist

Whew! At least I had 5 numbers tonight. Not even close to a bingo though.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Today the wind was cold and cloudy getting ready for the snow storm that is coming some time tomorrow afternoon. Snow in my part of Texas isn't good because no one knows how to drive in snowy and icy roads, except this Canadian. 

Last night I got 9 numbers and then tonight only two, I call that a tease. 

Jen your supper sounds so good. I will be having a big baked potato with all the fixings. 

You all be safe from the storms out there. See you all tomorrow if I have power.

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

I got 2 numbers. We had subs and a homemade peach cobbler. (Love biscuits and gravy anytime @jen43 ). I think our front is coming in sooner. Hope everyone can "weather" their weather. 😊 Stay warm and good luck everyone.

Bronze Conversationalist

Caught a few more but not even close to a bingo. Oh Jen, 50 degrees sounds quite tropical 🌴  Biscuits and gravy?!  My husband says he will be right over for dinner lol 😂

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, can't you tell our dinner is late because I am here on time. I have a total of 9 for the two nights and my closest is 2 away so I am going nowhere. We hit 68 today and supposed to make 70 tomorrow. Please my friends stay safe and warm and good luck to everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP