Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Feb15th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Feb15th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone,another sunny day, im going to get spoiled.

Please welcome pwcook1 to our Bingo Game.

Here are the numbers for tonight >

B-3 N-36 G-49 I-24 O-67

G-57 I-18 N-43 B-6 O-61

N-31 O-63 B-11

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit,Jen.

Social Butterfly

Thanks @LindaB671 , @jen43 , @ladyfox58 , @SassiLady , @im2bizzie  and @TheSuzyQ  for all the congrats. Good luck to everyone on the bonus game coming up.

Bronze Conversationalist

Congrats @Vexed !! How did you make your cool Graphic?

And Welcome @pwcook !! 

Social Butterfly

Thanks @TheSuzyQ . In the editor where you type the post, click the 3 dots and it brings another row of tools. On the second row right side there is a grid box and arrow. That lets you make a table. Rows, columns and things you can do to make a table that looks like the bingo card. then you can enter the numbers. I made one a while ago and I copied the html code of the blank grid and I just insert it into the html code of the edit box and then I put my numbers in. That way I don't have to put in all the parameters to make the grid every time or I don't have to make graphics every time. If you want the code, I can give it to you and you can insert it in when you make a bingo. 

Silver Conversationalist

@pwcook what is your name? Where are you playing from? Welcome to the AARP Bingo group!

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh wow, the little hand has learned how to hide until you hover your cursor where it should be, then it makes an appearance and you can give kudos. Hmm looks like the gremlins have been at work again. '

Congratulations to vexed on getting the regular bingo. WTG lady. I am still waiting for the same two numbers. But this makes for a long bonus game.

Welcome to @pwcook our newest player.

Good luck everyone.

Conversationalist

6 numbers for me but no bingo. B 23 or 29 would have done it for me. 

Congratulations @Vexed 

Welcome aboard @pwcook1 

We hit 60 beautiful degrees today and tomorrow it is supposed to be even better ~ I will take it!

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Vexed 🎉 I did way better today than yesterday I got 7 numbers today.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. It was also a sunny day here in Lake Worth Texas. Our State is still on Grass Fire Warnings because of the drought in Texas. There was one just south of me yesterday but don't know if there were any today. It is windy and this isn't helping. Our biggest problems are the tumbleweeds that catch fire and then go where ever the wind takes them. 

I got some good numbers today and have two areas that I only need one more number. If I am that close then I know someone out there in bingo land is closer. Maybe a Bonus game tomorrow?

Welcome pwcook1 to our group.

See you all tomorrow stay safe and healthy and warm.

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Welcome to @pwcook1 .

@jen43 I have a bingo. Good luck everyone.

B
I
N
G
O

FR

Honored Social Butterfly

This Is A Good Bingo,vexed.!

bingo%20trophy%20new.jpg 

congratulations_fireworks.gif 

An early Tuesday Win, way to go!

Silver Conversationalist

I love the colorful letters!

Silver Conversationalist

A few more numbers here tonight. Good luck everyone! Sunny here too @jen43 which is a nice break from the snow and clouds.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP