Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Feb 7th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Feb 7th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Would you believe we hit almost 60 degrees today ! And now they are saying rain, thunder and maybe snow for tomorrow LOL!

Here are your #s for tonight>

B-5  N-33  I-23  G-56  O-65

I-19  B-10  G-54  O-75  N-36

B-2  I-28  G-58

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

tuesday16.gif

Kudos
Views
Replies
Bronze Conversationalist

I have a bingo on card #44 row 2 across,B-10,I-26,N-36,G-52 and O-72.Good luck all and see you all tomorrow rain here today and cold going to below 0 in the morning.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS evonann ! This is a Good Bingo!

You were our only WINNER !

bingo trophy new.jpgWAY TO GO!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

It's a lackluster day for my bingo card. I guess 1 daub is better that no daub.

We're having a family gathering (7 adults and 3 kids) at my tiny apartment tonight . My older son urged me to hold these more often and to keep the menu to super simple fare. I'm serving penne in tomato sauce with meatballs, tossed green salad with avocado, and homemade French baguette. ( He wanted it simple, and he got it.)
Actually, it's a good venue because we are all together in the living/dining/den area, rather than scattered throughout the house as at his big place. Being that it's a week night, the gathering will need to break up by 8:45 p.m. so the grandkids can get home, clean up and to bed by 9:30 pm or so. I like to have the kitchen cleaned by then too, so I can play my smartphone games for a while at bed time. Ah, old people habits are hard to break.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I almost forgot to get my numbers tonight. Now I wish I had not because I only got one.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only a couple more for me tonight. No luck yet.  Yes, Jen this weather is just crazy - but, I do like the warm weather.  See you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm enjoying this warm weather while we have it, I got 5 more numbers today and matching up pretty good.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yep, I believe it, crazy weather we have been having.

One # tonight and not the one I need. Will have to see what comes and hopefully someone will get a bingo.

Gonna get off now as we are having very strong T-storms. The power already went off and back on once.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Pretty pansies...No Bingo for me tonight...perhaps a change will come tomorrow...Damp, dreary, snow/rain kind of a day..I enjoyed watching the parade on tv for the Patriots...It lifts ones spirit...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP