Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Feb 23rd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Feb 23rd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A great day here, sunny all day !

Here are the numbers for today >

N-40  N-31  B-2  I-24  O-71

I-19  B-10  G-46  N-36  O-73

B-8  I-27  G-56

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

bingo-8.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @LindaB671!  It's always great to hear when peers want to give recognition to another community members!  With that said, anyone can achieve ACE status as long as they follow and achieve the following criteria: 

Here’s how:

• Upload your Profile Picture
  • Fill Out “Tell Us About Yourself” section
  • Share Your “Areas of Knowledge”
  • Receive 25 Kudos* during rolling six month period
  • Be in good standing without Community Violations for at least 30 days

*excluding on Politics, Current Events forum posts

In this case, It looks like all @miliannie has to do is fill out her profile. Which can be as little or as much as you want it to be (certificates/awards being optional). 

AARP doesn't designate ACE status...you the community members have more of a say than we do through peer recognition!

View solution in original post

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi miliannie, I remember the time I filled mine out, everytime I did it and update, it was gone, after two tries I just filled it in again and DID NOT HIT UPDATE, and left the page that worked..lol

View solution in original post

Regular Contributor

Still 2 spaces away here

Regular Social Butterfly

My Bingo line took a detour at the last minute then got lost.  I'm still waiting 😂

Honored Social Butterfly

Well it's not me I'm waiting in 2 places good luck to the rest of you! It was a very good sunny day today.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Like SassiLady said someone might be getting a bingo, because I am close.

Today the temperatures started out 47 and now it is 80. Last week we were freezing. I went and got groceries, and in my town of Saginaw Texas the shelves were full. The water is still scarce but I was able to get some. 

You all have a great night and stay safe and healthy and strong.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Someone will get this tonight I feel sure as I am waiting in three places. Not quite as warm as yesterday, hope we aren't headed down again. Ha, it's nice to be on time, but that is because dinner is late. It's a good thing I had a late lunch.

Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

Hey SassiOne, enlighten me please.  How come everyone has a heart by their avatar?

Honored Social Butterfly

Those aren't hearts they're spades. You better get your eyes checked,LOL! Go to your profile page and tell them about yourself. You can check out mine if you want I didn't say much of anything.

Regular Social Butterfly

I went to AARP and posted something in every box.  Then I hit hit UPDATE.  Everything I wrote disappeared!!! I'm aced out.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @miliannie , 

This might be a dumb question, but are you logged in when you are filling out your information and hitting update?

Is anyone else having the same problem?

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Greetings Michael  of AARP!  Welcome to our digital "bump cart" road.  I had to assume I was signed in because I could post comments in this community.  (I know,  no assumption, or I might become a "donkey"). This was the way I went to post my info.  I clicked on my avatar, which took me to the page where I could post my accomplishments, rewards, certificates etc.  And I did.  At the end of the page, I pressed on UPDATE.  All typed written text disappeared, giving me a clean page.  To type (again) or not to type (again)?  My inner Shakespeare chose not.  

Congratulations to all who successfully jumped through the hoops.  Now that I understand what those requirements are, I am honored to be among the ACES. And thank you, Michael, for your concern. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi miliannie, I remember the time I filled mine out, everytime I did it and update, it was gone, after two tries I just filled it in again and DID NOT HIT UPDATE, and left the page that worked..lol

Honored Social Butterfly

That's just plain crazy.

Maybe it was information overload and they couldn't handle it.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@miliannie wrote:

I went to AARP and posted something in every box.  Then I hit hit UPDATE.  Everything I wrote disappeared!!! I'm aced out.

@AARPTeri @AARPMichaelP I would like to nominate @milianniefor an Ace Badge. For her 920 Posts she has received 713 Kudos! Her posts are very uplifting, creative and written with her wonderful sense of humor! She is an integral member of the Let’s BINGO! Forum, adding much positivity, care and concern for her fellow AARP Community members. Please consider naming her an Ace Member!

Regular Social Butterfly

Mahalo Linda.  I truly appreciate your aloha.  Malama pono.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @LindaB671!  It's always great to hear when peers want to give recognition to another community members!  With that said, anyone can achieve ACE status as long as they follow and achieve the following criteria: 

Here’s how:

• Upload your Profile Picture
  • Fill Out “Tell Us About Yourself” section
  • Share Your “Areas of Knowledge”
  • Receive 25 Kudos* during rolling six month period
  • Be in good standing without Community Violations for at least 30 days

*excluding on Politics, Current Events forum posts

In this case, It looks like all @miliannie has to do is fill out her profile. Which can be as little or as much as you want it to be (certificates/awards being optional). 

AARP doesn't designate ACE status...you the community members have more of a say than we do through peer recognition!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP