Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Feb 21st OUR BINGO GAME # 423 CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A warm damp day, really have a lot of cloud cover, weather station calling for rain or thunderstorms off and on, no rain yet just grey looking...

Here are your #s for today>

N-43  O-67  B-12  G-48  I-19

G-57  N-39  O-62  B-6  I-22

O-73  I-26  N-45

Good Luck, I'll be back later to check, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

No bingo for me, but some promising spaces, I hope my luck comes tomorrow.
Have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Wow seven numbers tonight and three rows looking good will see what tomorrow brings.

Good luck everyone and enjoy the good weather.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I have a better bull's eye hit score today than yesterday. But I'm not waiting anywhere.

I understand exactly what SassiLady means about wishing someone would win today so she doesn't have to check the numbers while she's traveling. It's not a good feeling to have a bingo on the card and not reporting it in before the next set of numbers is called. For moments like these, I wouldn't want to bingo either.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Nothing exciting for me tonight - forgot to check last night but, that was no help - maybe tomorrow.  Have a good evening all.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

4 more numbers today

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Good numbers tonight gave me a wait...so good...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

All I got tonight is waiting in two places. C'est la vie, will have to see what happens.

Travel day tomorrow, hope someone gets it tonight they I won't have to worry about checking in tomorrow. LOL!

Honored Social Butterfly

Have a safe trip home Bert, don't worry about checking in tomorrow, you can always check the next morning, Jen

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

4 today but no bingo Good luck to all

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health