Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Feb 18th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Feb 18th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, We had sunshine today, yea, made it up to 40..

Hoping for more of the same tomorrow.

Here are your numbers for tonight>

N-37  G-46  I-21  B-13  O-73

I-16  N-42  G-51  O-62  B-10

G-60  B-1  N-44

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I'd like to say that I'm close to a bingo, but that's stretching reality. Right now, I'm hoping to join the Wednesday Bingo winners parade. Anyone else?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay, we have no electric, long story so I won't go into it. Electrician can't come until tomorrow. We only had a partial issue until my son decided to fix it and then we lost everything. I'm glad he never had to earn a living as an electrician, but he redeemed himself and got part of it back working. We have a/c and can make coffee in the morning and the refrigerator and washing machine are working again. The bedrooms and baths and living room are dark though. On the bright side we don't need light in the bedrooms at night. LOL!

We had a nice day but a very muggy one, yep that humidity is here again. I am only half way to a bingo so will see what tomorrow does.

Good luck everyone. Got to save my laptop battery and get offnow.

Social Butterfly

Nothing exciting for me tonight. We have more snow this morning & more tomorrow.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Hello everyone. I have been sick, but feeling better and thought I should check in and get my numbers.
I haven't done well in the numbers, but maybe tomorrow.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

It was nice and warm here today but now it's turning cold outside, I got 4 more numbers and waiting... good luck to the rest of you!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP