Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Feb 16th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Feb 16th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Would you believe we've had sunshine ALL day! NICE !

Here are the numbers for tonight >

N-35  G-48  B-7  I-26  O-62

B-10  I-29  N-41  O-61  G-57

G-60  O-64  I-21

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Super Contributor

I would like to join this forum to play Bingo. Can you please explain how it works? Thanks, Roberta

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

HI Roberta, Sorry this is late, Just come to the forum and let me know, which you've already done..I will send you the card #s to place on a BINGO CARD that you make. use an index card or tablet, You may want to wait till Mon when we start a New game, it would be easier..Once you have the card ready, just come to the forum each day and check my posts for the Called numbers for that day, We look forward to having you here, Thanks bingo-8.jpg Jen.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh my goodness, looks like Sandy has come through with a bingo. WTG!

We also had sun here in North Florida, but it took it until 10am to finally come out from behind the clouds. I got some much needed shopping done and still have more to do but I limit myself to 2-3 stops when I go out. I am just not up to running here, there and everywhere. Tomorrow I will be in doing my laundry.

Good luck in the bonus game.

Bronze Conversationalist

Bingo Card 58

O 64, 73, 69, 66, and 61

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS convertiblegal, This is a GOOD BINGO !\bingo%20trophy%20new.jpg Sandy, You are our 1st WINNER ! WAY TO GO !

Recognized Social Butterfly

Hello everyone from freezing Texas. There was sun, but no water. I have power and I am thankful for that, as the power outages is wide, in the Fort Worth/Dallas area. I had to melt snow to put it in the tanks so the toilets would flush. I had one neighbor come out and ask why I was gathering bucket full of snow, as she thought I was going to drink it. I have bottled water for that, and explained about the toilets. Now that the water is back on for awhile we have to boil the water for the next 48 hours.

It is snowing again and there is sleet on the way, so I will be surprise if I still have power tomorrow.

Jen I got a few more numbers tonight but none are close to a bingo.

You all take care and be safe and healthy and warm.

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

Hooray for sunshine!  Now you need a few clouds to trap the heat from those sunrays.

Meanwhile back at the Bingo Hall, how you've managed to avoid all my good numbers is amazing, Jen. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP